To complete a Smile Makeover, our Dentist in Vadodara will select a treatment plan that is specific to your needs. Our Dental Clinic in Vadodara provide a variety of procedures, including
After careful evaluation of your dental arch, our cosmetic dentist
will check for any oral conditions. If you have oral conditions such as a malocclusion or periodontal disease, you will need to undergo treatment for the condition prior to the Smile Makeover.
If the results of your evaluation suggest that you require dental treatment for the repair of old tooth restorations or a malocclusion, this often involves most or all of the teeth and therefore is called a full mouth reconstruction. Although this may take more time, patients are usually very pleased with the resulting transformation.
What Is Considered By Our Cosmetic Dentist For Smile Designing
Our Cosmetic Dentists in Vadodara take into account the appearance of your face, skin tone, hair colour, teeth, gum tissue, lips and smile to develop a renewed smile. the resulting improvements are, as follows:
the optimal colour: silver or amalgam dental fillings can be replaced with natural tooth-coloured composite restorations and teeth whitening can enhance the colour of stained teeth. in fact, tooth colour and shading are important considerations during the evaluation for various procedures including dental veneers and dental implants.
aligned for success: crooked, overlapping, gaps between teeth can be improved with veneers and straightened, when necessary, through orthodontics. a full set: missing teeth can be replaced with dental implants, bridges or partial dentures.
contoured for look: teeth that are uneven can be bonded to improve their appearance. gummy smiles can be re-contoured and improved to help restore the overall look of the smile.
the full face effect: an unshapely face or an aging face can be improved with certain procedures in the smile makeover category, including orthodontics and/or oral maxillofacial surgery.
Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
Microscopic intrinsic stains and discolouration’s are present deep within the teeth, which give them an overall dull or yellowish appearance. Such stains are professionally removed with the use of peroxide based agents. The peroxide reacts with such stain producing substances thereby oxidizing and removing them completely. The gums and lips are protected with special barriers to prevent their contact with peroxide
carried out at our Clinic in O. P Road, Vadodara
STEP 1- Scaling and Polishing
A Thorough scaling is done of all the teeth to remove plaque and calculus by the Cosmetic Dentist. The teeth are then polished with a polishing paste to get rid of external stains and allow the bleaching agent to penetrate deeper in the enamel, thus being more effective.
STEP 2- Protecting surrounding gums and lips
The teeth bleaching gels that are used are strong, hence the dentist protects the lips of the patient by applying petroleum jelly and the gums, using special products called –gingival barriers.
STEP 3-Application of Gel
The Teeth Bleaching gel is applied on all the teeth that make up your smile and a specialised light is used to activate the gel This step is repeated till desired results are obtained
STEP 4- Final polishing
Bleaching causes dehydration of the teeth, so a final polish is required to rehydrate and get back their natural tone and colour
- Mentioned below are post-operative instructions by our Cosmetic Dentist
- Follow Instructions from our dentist.
- If You Are A Smoker, Do Not Smoke For 48 Hours.
- Stay Away From Highly Colored Foods (Red Sauce, Grapes, Etc.) And Beverages (Coffee, Tea, Etc.) For 48 Hours.
- Mild Sensitivity To Hot Or Cold Liquids May Occur. This Usually Passes Within 1-2 Days. If Sensitivity Is Severe Or Persists, Contact Your Dental Office.
- If You Experience Gum Sensitivity Do Not Brush The Afflicted Area While Brushing Your Teeth.
- Immediate Whitening Results Can Be Quite Dramatic Due To Minor Dehydration Of Your Teeth. It Is Normal For The Color To Tone Down Somewhat After Treatment When Your Teeth Rehydrate To A Natural White Tone.
- Long Term Results Vary From Patient To Patient. This Can Depend On The Original Shade Of Your Teeth And Include Habits Such As Smoking Or Drinking Colored Beverages (Red Wine, Coffee, Tea, Etc.)
- “Touch-Up” Treatments May Be Needed Every 6-12 Months To Retain Color. You Can Ask Your Dental Professional About Different “Touch-Up” Options.
- Existing Fillings, Crowns, Bonding, Etc. Will Not Whiten. Therefore, These May Need To Be Changed In Order To Match Your New Smile
- If Your Family Or Friends Notice Your New Smile, Let Them Know That Whitening Can Help Improve Their Smile Too!
What Are Ceramic Laminates / Veneers
Veneers are a rapid, aesthetic, and safe way to correct unattractive front teeth. Veneers correct heavy permanent stains, teeth that are crooked, disproportionate, small (with spaces), and structurally damaged. Ceramic veneers are shells of ceramic material that can be chemically bonded to tooth structure. Ceramic veneers are the primary treatment modality for the popular extreme makeovers.
The correction of unattractive front teeth with porcelain veneers involves two office visits. The first visit entails the preparation of the teeth, taking impressions of the prepared teeth, and the placement of temporary acrylic veneers. The processing time at the dental laboratory situated in Vadodarais usually two weeks. The final porcelain veneers are permanently bonded at the second office visit.
Batra Dental Clinic & Implant Center Vadodara use Dental Veneers to fix the following problems